The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » The new guy... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dv8
View Profile
New user
England
1 Post

Profile of dv8
Hey everyone,

I'm DV8. Some of you may know me from other forums.
I've frequently visited these borads, but have never gotten round to joining, but now I have! So far I'm impressed by what I see and look forward to chatting with you all in the near future. Here's a little about me and magic:

I'm 17 years of age and got serious about magic roughly 7 years ago. My main genre of magic that I focus on is close-up/cards but I love all types. You will forever hear me on here about create, create, create. (I'm one of these crazy guys who think that magic greatly depends on what we make it!!)

I'm game for a laugh, but like to think that I know when to be serious. I will mistakes here - don't we all but it's how I rectify them that I hope you'd judge me on - if you're to judge me at all.

I love skiing, football (soccer) and also love any kind of performing - I sing, dance, act and play piano (and am s l o w l y learning guitar).

Well that's pretty much it. No doubt you'll find out more about me as I grow like these forums.

Nice to meet you all and speak to you all soon!
Macbeth
View Profile
Regular user
London
129 Posts

Profile of Macbeth
Welcome DV8. Good to see you like the beautiful game.
dv8
View Profile
New user
England
1 Post

Profile of dv8
Oh I do, very much so and look forward to developing it with you guys!

Thanks for the warm welcome, Macbeth - never thought I'd say that!
Macbeth
View Profile
Regular user
London
129 Posts

Profile of Macbeth
You are welcome dv8
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi DV8,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 16.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
dv8
View Profile
New user
England
1 Post

Profile of dv8
Why thank ya!

It really is a great place and I'm enjoying every minute of it! I'm not posting too much just yet as I'm trying to make up for lost time in the massive amount of thrads that there are!!

Again, thanks for the very warm welcome Tora! (Nice coffee Smile)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » The new guy... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL