The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Double Deception (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

budzy
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of budzy
Any thoughts good or bad about double deception by Bob Swadling??

Where can I obtain this? The few places I tried had to order it?

Frank
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
It is an excellent magnetic flipper U.S. Half dollar coin that comes also with a separate magnetic half dollar, a special shim card and a booklet with routines. it is an excellent set if you can find it. Well worth the money.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Magicman862
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincy, OH
385 Posts

Profile of Magicman862
Do a search there are many reviews of it on the Café, but it is very nice and I highy reccomend it
Paul
runawayjag
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of runawayjag
Call Bob Swadling directly in England and order it from him. He ships fast and is a totally honest dealer. Check out his Crystal Card Stab (it is not crystal, it is named after his daughter,) one of the coolest tricks in magic.

I think he has a website now, too, but I'm not psoitive. Double Deception when combined with the Power Pack is one of the very best penetration tricks in coin magic.
budzy
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of budzy
Anyone know Bob Swadlings web address???

Frank
benrl
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of benrl
sharpace
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of sharpace
I have bought one from Hank Lee , I received one with dry out broken rubber band. I tried to repair it myself. But it is very hard to replace that rubber band. It nearly borken the insert.

I think Hank Lee only have some very old stock. You better buy directly from Bob Swadling. One of my friend orderd one from Bob Swadling . The new version from Bob have made some new improvement and make the handling is far better than the old version which I have bought from Hank Lee.

Hope this Help
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Mine came without a rubber band at all or perhaps it simply deteriated from being so old.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Double Deception (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL