The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Fire Palms or Omega Fire (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mikep
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
327 Posts

Profile of mikep
Hi all,

Just wondering which is the better product. Haslett's Fire Palms or Omega fire? Also, how easy is it to ditch the gimmicks?

Mike
guccimagic
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of guccimagic
Fire palms all the way Ricks products are great and extreemly dependable they will light every time and electronic ignition is much beter than the flint not as akward to light a far as ditching the gimicks about the same
mikep
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
327 Posts

Profile of mikep
Is says that omega fire can produce 7-8 inch flames, how big are the flames for fire palms?
guccimagic
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of guccimagic
The flames are about the same size
k
View Profile
Loyal user
Marseille
283 Posts

Profile of k
I got omega fire and am rather disapointed...

donnu the other but would go for it if its electronic...

almost never used omega in real life...
I'm just a blind Con that lost his I...
remember, Magic's everywhere... ("Your are the magic !" - Albert Goshman)

"Voici mon secret. Il est très simple. On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux" St-Exupéry
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
What dissapoints you about the Omega fire? After trying several other fire form hands gimmicks, I settled on the Omega Fire as they are hearvy enough to be a great heat sink, so you can hold a flame longer, and the weight of the doors, make it easy to snap them closed when it is time. As for teh ignition, it is easy enough for me. But like a lot of good magic, it takes a little practice to get it right. I can walk out on stage, raise my hands in the air, and light them both easily.

What about them makes you want an electronic ignition?

Unless you are using them closeup, sound isn't an issue. And if you are using them closeup, then you have bigger problems than sound alone.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Fire Palms or Omega Fire (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL