The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Favourite Greater Magic Video Library Tape? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Karrell Fox

The Magic of Germany

The Magic of Spain
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
A few years ago I heard that Weber won't give permission to allow the Stevens tape of his magic go to DVD. I love the Mike Rogers tape, now on DVD and his dice stacking and cups and balls routine which made it to a best of tape, now on DVD.
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2016, Leo H wrote:
A few years ago I heard that Weber won't give permission to allow the Stevens tape of his magic go to DVD.

I was wondering about that. I have (what I thought were) all of the Stevens DVDs, but I didn't remember a Michael Weber one.

I like T. A. Waters and Daryl, among others.
whohehuey
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of whohehuey
Ascanio, Tamirez, Don Alan, and Bar Magic are my favorites. Ascanio's four ace routine is incredible. Tamariz does a 7 card monte routine which is a lot of fun. Don Alans Chop Cup..nuff said. Eric Mead and Bob Sheets talking about and performing bar magic is also a lot of fun.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Wasn't there a Greater Magic Shigeo Takagi video? I seem to remember it but it could have been imagined. I've been studying his book lately and wished to see him perform some of the items in its pages.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Favourite Greater Magic Video Library Tape? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL