The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2004 entrée: Rafael Benatar » » Music helping magic. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WhiteAngel
View Profile
Loyal user
West Virginia, USA
269 Posts

Profile of WhiteAngel
Rafael Benatar: I have never been able to attend your lectures, but I have heard many things about you, all good of course. I play many instruments, and I have found that this has helped with dexterity, coordination, timing, and discipline. Has your playing music helped you with these? also, have you ever intigrated these two arts?
True illusionists strive to decieve the eye AND the mind.....
Rafael Benatar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Spain
165 Posts

Profile of Rafael Benatar
Yes, dexterity, coordination, timing, and discipline, all helps. Some I have mentioned already in another tthread. As to combining the two, I haven't actually done it , but tthat doesn't mean I wouldn't. What I have done, in informal gatherings among friends is to combine them but not simultaneously. I mean a performance of both things in the same session, and I think it helps framing magic as an art form, but it should be possible to do it with magic alone with the right approach.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2004 entrée: Rafael Benatar » » Music helping magic. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL