The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » cups and balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

philipi56
View Profile
Regular user
grand rapids, MI
142 Posts

Profile of philipi56
what are the best cups and balls combo chop cup? are there any advantages to having the combo? and where could I get them? Thanks, Philip
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
"Best" is a very subjective term. For usability and decent quality, you can't go wrong with the set made by Morrissey, available from virtually any dealer.

The advantage is that you get a C&B set and a chop cup all at once. you can use just the chop cup and do any chop cup routine, or you can use it with the other two cups in a C&B routine with all the advantages of having the gimmick.

You can do anything with a combo set that you can do with a regular set, but the reverse is not true.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Ron Giesecke
View Profile
Special user
Redding, Ca.
947 Posts

Profile of Ron Giesecke
I think an interesting thing to do is go on Ebay every other day, and type "cups and balls" into the search field. Sometimes some very nice,a nd interesting sets can be had for a great price.

I know, because I did it myself.

Good luck,

Ron Smile
philipi56
View Profile
Regular user
grand rapids, MI
142 Posts

Profile of philipi56
thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » cups and balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL