The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » David Crofts notes at xtremehandz » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Caution
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Caution
In case you haven't seen it yet. The long awaited Crofts hinge cut notes from the first Superhandz Featured Artist video are going to be sold at xtremehandz. But from what De'vo wrote, there is only 8 that will be immediately in stock. They are still working out when the next stock will arrive. They will release the day and time with the HL newzletter from xtremehandz.com and the first 8 people get the copies. They wrote they will carry more later, but for now, 8 lucky people will get the notes sent right away. There is bound to be people that say "what are hinge cuts?" Here is the video of David Crofts performing the hinge cuts.

http://www.superhandz.com/images/davidcrofts.wmv
Mike
UBKuel, IBkuel.
Jacky
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Jacky
It's better to get them from the original artist, David Crofts himself and not through some other stores.
Never give up - Jacky
WICKED
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of WICKED
David Croft's hinge cuts are awesome and I hope to get em'.
Caution
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Caution
You may have to get them from David anyway. At $37.00 for self printed notes is crazy. De'vo posted they may not even carry them anyway because David is making them too expensive for what they are.
It's true you should support the artists, and groups like HL and Superhandz do support them so you can go either way and be safe.
Mike
UBKuel, IBkuel.
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
Remember that David Crofts was a superhandz featured artist.
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
Superhandz made David Crofts. If it wasn't for them, no one would have a clue who he was.
Jinx
Caution
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Caution
I guess they are selling them for $25.00.
Mike
UBKuel, IBkuel.
Jacky
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Jacky
Quote:
On 2004-11-17 19:06, Cardjinx wrote:
Superhandz made David Crofts. If it wasn't for them, no one would have a clue who he was.
Jinx

Well then superhandz must have owe ellusionist so much. If it wasn't for ellusionist's link to superhandz and the constant publicity by them,superhandz would be nothing.
Never give up - Jacky
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
I heard about Superhandz before I heard about ellusionist. that's before ctg. A lot of ppl heard about Superhandz through CC (old) too I guess.

Caution is right. they will go for 25$. New info.

Jacky
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Jacky
Many months before the old CC was up, ellusionist have already helped superhandz gain its popularity through its forums and links. Spreading superhandz to the magicians from ellusionist.
Never give up - Jacky
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
I started doing xcm last september.. so I wouldn't know anything about anything before then. if that makes me slow. ok.

Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
I think there's a difference between David and Superhandz, and Ellu and superhandz. in terms of linking.

Ok ok. Superhandz got a popularity boost from Ellusionist. Don't think SH owe ellu anything.. they already thried to sell the Cobra DVD before De'. But that's another story.

can we get back to topic now.
to the oher forum members: sorry for getting off topic on this.

Jacky
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Jacky
Uh??? Can't I even type the word p-i-s-s-e-d. that's the censored word from my post above. What a cool forum here...
Never give up - Jacky
Caution
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Caution
Superhandz did make David Crofts. De'vo was known way before Ellusionist. In fact De'vo and Superhandz were in Genii magazine way before Ellusionist and that is how they found out about De'vo. No one knew about David Crofts, ever, then Superhandz made him known to the world. Yes superhandz did publicize David and made him known. Just the facts.
Mike
UBKuel, IBkuel.
Jacky
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Jacky
Wow. Then without genii, no one would know about superhandz. Superhandz sure have to thank genii a lot then. Without genii, superhandz would be nothing.
Never give up - Jacky
Caution
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Caution
Yes, superhandz can thank Genii, Ellusionist, the founders of the internet and all the people that spread the word.
David Crofts should thank Superhandz.
Mike
UBKuel, IBkuel.
Jacky
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Jacky
Isn't David a working magician? Can you say no one knew about him at all? Then how bout the audience of his shows? If no one knew about him, then david must have been really lonely performing alone then. So sad...performing for himself.

David's hinge cuts are awesome stuff. Even if superhandz did not help to popularize him, his material would surely be seen by the world one day. So don't make it sound like he owe superhandz everything.
Never give up - Jacky
Caution
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Caution
Superhandz is no longer going to support David Crofts. He is banned, and Superhandz is breaking all ties and will not mention him anymore on their websites. Now no one can say Superhandz made him anymore. David is a good artist on his own just like Jacky said. Now David can get all the money for him, without paying anything to Superhandz.

Mike
UBKuel, IBkuel.
CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
David Crofts DOES have to credit superhandz partially for bringing his name to the masses. without superhandz, I wouldn't have heard of him, nor would have a ton of people. However, he does have his own accomplishments, and he has achieved a lot on his own, so you can't entirely say that "handlordz made david crofts". yes, they made him more well-known, but that's just one part of the "making" of a person, and david crofts has done a lot as well to achieve the status that he has now.
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » David Crofts notes at xtremehandz » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL