The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Favorite effect from Mnemonica? (47 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
RIVERHICKSON
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of RIVERHICKSON
What is the effect called in Mnemonica ,one by one a bunch of cards the spectator holds in his hands is named by the performer without seeing them?

I love Mnemonicosis. I have had my best reactions from it. It's quick and takes a bit thinking on your feet, but it is well worth it.
One reaction I remember is the spectator just could not believe that he cut to his card. He actually said "I feel sick "
I was over the moon with that.
Sanj Singh
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Sanj Singh
Mnemonicosis - thinking on your feet is fun. Thought of Cards to pocket is another fun one to break out every now and then.
Magicmike1949
View Profile
Special user
643 Posts

Profile of Magicmike1949
Jumbled Divination is powerful.
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
Menemonicosis is among my favorites things to do casually, never as a set piece. And Doc Mahendra was right, the simplest card revelation can be a powerhouse.
morro3
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of morro3
I love his approach to ACAAN, also Any Cards Called For. And the last one, Three Crown Jewels.

cheers
bidbid
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of bidbid
Mnemonicosis it's really powwerful indeed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Favorite effect from Mnemonica? (47 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL