The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Free self levitation for you! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
willem
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of willem
It worked for me thanks for the trick
LR2
View Profile
Regular user
Humble, Texas
116 Posts

Profile of LR2
How can all of you guys be performing this trick. It is almost impossible. You really need to work on your thumb and arm strength. I really could not manage to lift my own weight with this one.

Also, I think it would be wiser to wrap the loop around your body under your arm pits instead of on your neck.

Thanks for the trick anyways, and if there is anyone who has some tips on the best way to practice this one without tiering your arm please post them.
Atown88
View Profile
New user
Plymouth, MA
49 Posts

Profile of Atown88
Where do I find strong invisible thread?
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Quote:
On 2005-04-01 07:27, Roland Henning wrote:
Such statements like "You can do it, if you really really want to!" make me kind of angry... a bit. It simplifies what cannot be simplified.

Now that kind of negative thinking can be fixed. Its really simple, all you have to do is really want to fix it, and ....... pow, it's done. All you need is some really strong I.T. ............................
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Owen Thomas
View Profile
Special user
504 Posts

Profile of Owen Thomas
I tried this and messed it up! Somebody in the audiece spotted the small hook on the ceiling above my head
TheHungryMagician
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of TheHungryMagician
I did it wrong...

I attached the IT to the ceiling with magician's wax and put the nail in my head. Later I tried to pull the nail out with the IT but the nail broke. I just decided stop the bleeding with more magician's wax.

On the bright side, I found out the answer to a long standing question. There are computers in the afterlife, and they do have DSL.

Yes, this is a joke. I hope no one took offense from the mention of the afterlife, and if they did, I apologise.

Forever starving,
Smile Hungry Smile
Forever starving,
Smile Hungry Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Free self levitation for you! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL