The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Michael Weber Video Series? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
693 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
I saw some pictures in the latest L&L Publishing flyer of some of the video shoots that will be realeased next year.

One such picture featured non other than Michael Weber. Does anyone know any more about this? A Michael Weber set of DVD's is way, way overdue, the man is a genius.

Iain.
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Hi Iain,

I couldn't agree more, Michael Weber showed me the most amazing Out of this World routine at Mindvention in Vegas..

I just looked at him and smiled like a cheshire cat, he floored me with it.. His presentation, effects and ideas are fantastic..

I have been a fan ever since he lectured in London in the 90's..

He also kindly took time out to discuss some of the routines on my DVDs.. I love the angle he gives things..

Marc
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
Could the version of OOTW he showed you be his collaborative effort with Dean Dill which is due to be released to the masses sometime in the New Year?

Oh happy day!

Martin.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
It could be Martino as I heard a rumour it is due for release..
The method is very clever and the handling Michael performed for me was exceptionally clean and convincing..

I would love to see Michaels new ideas and thoughts on a long overdue DVD or in a book...

Marc
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Did anything ever come of this?
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
ekins
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
513 Posts

Profile of ekins
I wonder if the picture they saw in the L&L flyer was from Robert Neale's "Celebration of Sides" video. Michael Weber discusses the effects with Robert.

-Brian
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Anyone good friends able to persuade Michael Weber into doing a DVD series? Or a book? Would be one of the biggest things in Magic I think!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Michael Weber Video Series? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL