The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Re: Mark Mason "Real World Magic" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Hi,

I just would like to know regarding Mark Mason "Real World Magic" DVDs, is it these DVDs are EXCELLENT?

Thanks and I am appreciate of your info.

Best Wishes,
Andrew Loh

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
frankw
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of frankw
I have the video tapes. I like them, most of the routines are practical. Nothing is really new, nothing is really difficult and I'm sure you will find ideas that you can use.
Frank
TricksDaniel
View Profile
Loyal user
Pensacola,FL
248 Posts

Profile of TricksDaniel
I had the pleasure of seeing Mark Mason here in Memphis on his lecture tour. Get the DVD's. They are packed full of some of the easiest but most impressive effects. I got mine signed and spoke with him for a while. He is really nice and he makes a lot in one night just for performing 12 minutes of magic in a pre-dinner show. Check out Shoet and his card in matchbox. Very highly recommended. Hope this helps.
Owner DC_ILLUSIONS
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
540 Posts

Profile of pierredan
These videos contain real "Workers". The presentations are very direct.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Re: Mark Mason "Real World Magic" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL