The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Where can I buy a Chelman Tarot deck? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan1000
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of Jonathan1000
I'm looking for a US or UK source for the Chelman (marked) Tarot deck. I "bought" a deck from a French site 2 months ago, but I'm still waiting...

BTW, the search function on the Café is down, so if this has been discussed before, sorry.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Jonathan
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals." -- Homer Simpson
Abiloko
View Profile
New user
Barcelona (Spain)
55 Posts

Profile of Abiloko
I think you can find the Chelman's tarot in the page of the Society of French Magicians (la SFP or Société Française de Prestidigitation).
You can try at these pages: http://www.magies.com or in his official page: http://www.francemagie.com.

They give me always a good service.

Best regards.
Best is yet to come ¡¡¡
Jonathan1000
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of Jonathan1000
Thank you Abiloko, for you suggestion.

Unfortunately, http://www.magies.com is the very site I referred to in my original posting: I bought the deck from them two months ago, and I have been waiting to receive the cards ever since.

Perhaps they decided to ship them to me in the US by sea -- presumably by canoe! Smile

Thank you anyway,

Jonathan
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals." -- Homer Simpson
7th_Son
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
437 Posts

Profile of 7th_Son
It seems like the magic community is screaming out for marked tarot decks.
"Here's to our wives and girlfriends...may they never meet!" - Groucho Marx
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Peace..
the Curator recently gave me the following address...the man at the shop got ahold of me very quickly..he's in france though it appears, so you may have the same problem....the magi above is right, there is a lot of yell about the marked tarot...sounds like a good business venture for some ambitious soul...
anyhow here goes... atmagicshop@hotmail.com
hope I could help..thanx to the Curator
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I tried that site and it went to a registration page. Sounds fun though.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks......Some cool Tarot cards here! And how about that black Death card...Oh Scarry!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
lboudreau
View Profile
Loyal user
Alexandria, Virginia
288 Posts

Profile of lboudreau
Want really scary Tarot cards, seek out H.R.Giger's Baphomet. Giger is the artist who created the sets and creature for the Alien movie.
LEO
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
There is a deck ending on ebay soon.

s
Julian Kestrel
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Julian Kestrel
Tannen's had one for sale when I was there last week
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
I have a Chelman Tarot, brand new, that I would we willing to sell. I never used it.
PM if you are interested.
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
475 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Quote 7th-son: "It seems like the magic community is screaming out for marked tarot decks."

I have just found 2 Chelman Tarot decks in my store, I'll be putting them up for sale on the Black Artefacts website later today (27th November 2005). Check out the 'specials' page.

We also have our own marked deck for sale.

http://www.blackhart.co.uk

Keith Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Where can I buy a Chelman Tarot deck? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL