The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » 50+ posts..and youre in? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
I was on the bottom of the page earlier..it was there that I found a section "exclusive" to members w/ 50 legitimate posts...I just logged on again, and the section as "disappeared"....that was either a great illusion, or a weird malfunction...at any rate, I do have 50+ posts...can anyone help me??
regards,
babakali
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
If you look under your avatar, you'll see you only have 49 posts, not 50. It's possible that a post or topic was deleted. Also, if a topic you posted in previously was moved to another forum, your post count would have been artificially inflated until the original post was removed. You only have to make one more post and you'll see that missing forum again.
Where the magic begins
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Dave...
thanx a lot my brother...
just gotta say that this forum has given me great incentive, ambition, direction, and overall joy to be a part of the craft! thanx to you all!
juggle
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of juggle
Hmmm, I tend to post only legitimate messages that actually contribute to the topic being discussed but my message count decreased a lot from yesterday to today (by almost 20 messages). Very weird. I checked a couple of my messages and they were all there. I am wondering what happend.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Juggle, the only thing that will reduce your post count is a deleted post. This could result as I mentioned above from other topics being deleted, or deletion of your individual post for some reason. Sometimes a topic in it's entirety is deleted and if you posted more than once to it, your count would reduce accordingly. Another explanation could be that a topic was posted in the wrong forum and moved to one that doesn't count.
Where the magic begins
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
Juggle,

I deleted about 10 duplicate posts of yours yesterday. We don't normally notify members when we delete duplicates, but I can tell you that's why it dropped as much as it did. Please click the "submit" button only once when replying to a topic and that will not be a problem. With the new search engine it may take a few seconds to post your message, just be patient.
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » 50+ posts..and youre in? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL