The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello, everyone! I'm a new member! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Robersley
View Profile
New user
Taiwan,ChienKuoSenior,TsingHua
26 Posts

Profile of Robersley
Hello, everyone! I'm a new member from Taiwan, my name is Robersley, 17 years old. I like card magic very much, so I hope I can learn some harder tricks that I had never seen in Taiwan. Also, I want to improve my English here, if there is something I said that offense you, please forgive me.
New member, Robersley
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Hi Robersley

Your English looks better than mine and I am from England.
I hope you find what you are looking for.
There are some top card experts here at the Café and it is good that we can talk to them.

See you later

Tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
cards
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of cards
Hi there. I would welcome you but I am new too. So from one newbie to another, welcome.
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
Welcome to Magic Café!

Although I don't want to offend you, 'harder tricks' are not always better tricks. 'Advanced tricks' are sometimes born after omitting hard sleights.

You can learn such matters from Taiwan's Lu Chen who mastered such matters and became one of masters in your country.

Hideo kato
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Welcome to the Magic Café, Robersley!

This is a great place. My ability to make magic has improved immensley since I first got here. For example, I bought Hideo Kato's book on estimation! My point is that I only have to go one post back in this topic to find an expert! There are many great professional magicians here who give great advice. We're all thankful to them for sharing with us.

See you around the Magic Café.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
Robersley
View Profile
New user
Taiwan,ChienKuoSenior,TsingHua
26 Posts

Profile of Robersley
Quote:
On 2004-12-10 21:03, Hideo Kato wrote:
Welcome to Magic Caf?

Although I don't want to offend you, 'harder tricks' are not always better tricks. 'Advanced tricks' are sometimes born after omitting hard sleights.

You can learn such matters from Taiwan's Lu Chen who mastered such matters and became one of masters in your country.

Hideo kato

Wow!Lu(Liu) Chen!What a great magician! He has just hold mental magic and stage magic classes here in Taiwan few months ago,but I had missed because I have to study for the tests....oh,what a pity...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello, everyone! I'm a new member! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL