The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » How terribly rude of me....... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harry X
View Profile
New user
U.K
21 Posts

Profile of Harry X
Hi everyone!

As you can see from my profile, I've actually been a member here since June but never formally introduced myself...... many apologies.

What a great forum! By far the best on the net. Everyone it seems is extremely helpful and encouraging, unlike so many of the so called 'magic boards' out there. The conversations are always intelligent and non-abusive regardless of the many differing views that naturally occur on this type of forum.

I began in magic some 15yrs ago when I used to entertain customers in my dad's bar and the sheer thrill of watching peoples reactions has never left me. (Although hopefully my repetoire has improved a little bit since then!!!)
I'm by no means a 'professional' performer but get my kicks entertaining friends and acquaintances at dinner parties.

I have to admit that this board has been invaluable in helping me grow with all it's recommendations and reviews; the latter saving me a few pennies while the former has had a damaging effect on my credit card but what the heck, you have to pay for good tuition!

So many thanks to Steve, the staff and all the members for making this an experience to be savoured!

I'm honoured to be among you and once again sorry to be late in my introductions.

I'll sit down now and grab a coffee...... you'll usually find me wandering in the
'Penny for your thoughts' and 'The spooky.....' sections where I feel most at home!

Best Regards

Harry X
Smile
trevorsmagic
View Profile
Regular user
The U.K.
186 Posts

Profile of trevorsmagic
Welcome Harry, good to meet you and even better yet, another Brit on board, there's loads of us on here. I too live in the UK, in Norfolk, the good thing here is, you can ask and get good answers. Not a bad bunch really, but no tea or lager, must ask the manager about that.....
Trevor
Smile Smile
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Welcome aboard Harry, glad to see you back in magic. Smile Smile Smile
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Smile Hi HarryX!

Welcome to the Magic Cafe.

Thank's for taking the time to say hi. Smile
It's always nice to meet our members. Smile

Hey Trevor, we have Smile what more could you ask for? Smile

You and Harry have some while you reminisce. Smile then come inside and start posting. Smile

Mya
Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Welcome Friend Harry X.

Good to have you join us here. You are obviously a man of impecable taste and exceedingly good judgement to have come here!

Glad you have made yourself known.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4698 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Well met Harry X!

Always a pleasure to meet a fellow performer who is interested in the 'mental' and 'bizarre' aspects of the craft.

:evilgrin:
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Jimmy Lee
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
682 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Lee
Welcome to the Cafe! Smile
Magically Yours,

Jimmy...
a guy from a tropical island in South East Asia
..oops...where did he disappeared to????
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
A belated welcome aboard, Harry X.
I'm glad you enjoy your time here and anything we can do, I'm sure there will always be someone willing.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
"Better late than never" Smile
Nice to mett you my friend, have cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Welcome to the Cafe, I hope you continue to enjoy your time here Smile

I'll see you in the sections for us weirdo types Smile
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Glad to see you here – this is a GREAT place to share and study up on the art that you love.

Looking forward to your contributions.

Blessings,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » How terribly rude of me....... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL