The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey, I'm new to the forums (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tschirhart
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of tschirhart
Hi there, I'm 16, from dallas, my name's lance, and I've been doing magic since I was five Smile but of course not with great discipline until I was say...13? either way, I've learned a lot on the way but understand that I have much more to learn than I have learned so far, to even consider myself a magician, though I have had paying gigs scattered throughout the past year or two. also, I type unnecessarilly long posts, for simple things, such as saying "hello." I was recommended to this website by a friend of mine known as Lunatik on another magic forum, but maybe he is not known as such here. I think that's it, if you have anything for me send me a pm, I should be attending here regularly
Satori
View Profile
New user
Panama City, FL USA
61 Posts

Profile of Satori
Welcome, sir. I am new here as well. Though not to magic forums.

Glad to have you!

S.
Whitewolfny
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Whitewolfny
Welcome to the exciting world of magic. Glad to hear you are doing shows already. This is a great place to learn many topics of magic. Read as much as you can and practice a lot. Again welcome aboard.
Braxton Mannar
<BR>Just an old dog trying to learn new tricks Smile
acmp
View Profile
Elite user
Nottinghamshire
466 Posts

Profile of acmp
Welcome,

there's always room for bloted posts here, they fit in nicely with some of the egos ;-)
acmp<><

"Well if I had one wish in this god forsaken world, kids
It'd be that your mistakes would be your own"
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us. I haven't come across your friend but that's not easy as there are over 16,000 members here from over 80 different countries. Whew! Makes for some really good conversation!

Just scroll to view all the forums at the Café and feel free to join in the conversations.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey, I'm new to the forums (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL