The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » First show in 11 years (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
This last sunday (dec 19) I did my first show in 11 years... All my shows when I was younger was all self working gimmicks from the kids section at the magic shop. Any ways, It was at a nurses party. It went pretty well. I opened it up with Bill Palmers handling of S&S. It got a great reaction. I kept things pretty short. I could hardly keep my hands from shaking I was so nervous. I deffinatley need help with routining and what not...any advice? I also did a card in pocket, hot rod, and a some coin vanishes and reproductions.
zur
View Profile
Special user
California
671 Posts

Profile of zur
Great, but I would advise that you practice enough to friends and family, so that when you perform for strangers you won't feel as nervous. It is easier to do a show when you get enough practice. Hopefully you didn't shake too much that it flashed, but all in all, its still an accomplishment that you were able to pull it off after taking a break for 11 years.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
Nothing flashed that I am aware of. My girlfriend was there watching, so she would have told me if I did. After the first effect I wasnt as nervous.
zur
View Profile
Special user
California
671 Posts

Profile of zur
That's great then, glad to hear it went well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » First show in 11 years (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL