The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello and a happy new year (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicsarge
View Profile
New user
Northamptonshire, Great Britain
79 Posts

Profile of magicsarge
Hi everyone, my real name is Graham, I had my interest in magic rekindled about a year ago. I am very much a beginner, but have picked up heaps from my local magic club. I would like to progress further in my hobby, it would be nice if I could earn a little cash to keep buying new effect, props etc.
I have done a little close up for lay people, and have just completed my first performance to a live audience. Really got the magic bug!
I look forward to what I can achieve in the coming year, and wish you all the best.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Sarge,

Make sure you check out the New to Magic forum. Great advice on what books or vids are highly recommended depending on where you interest in magic lies. Glad you could join us and please don't hesitate to post or ask a question.

Welcome!
magicsarge
View Profile
New user
Northamptonshire, Great Britain
79 Posts

Profile of magicsarge
Thanks for the welcome, I've had a look around the Café, these boards are really great. One of the great things I have discovered about magic is that it has a really great community.
Glad to be part of it.
Fanatic
View Profile
New user
Daytona Beach, Florida
12 Posts

Profile of Fanatic
Welcome, Get ready to lose some sleep. This place is addicting.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello and a happy new year (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL