The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Card wallets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paulsmagic
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of paulsmagic
What is the difference between a Mullica wallet and one like the real man's wallet?
zur
View Profile
Special user
California
671 Posts

Profile of zur
Mullica wallet is suppose to allow you to place it in a pocket while the real man's wallet goes into the inner pocket of a jacket after the mercury card fold.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I need a great hip wallet that will allow me to place it in a zipped compartment and will allow me to use my Heirloom effect and I can you as an everyday wallet. Does this exist. I have credit cards too.I have always used a coat wallet but I need this one. any help.
paulsmagic
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of paulsmagic
Regarding the hip wallet for heirloom, I see what you are describing at target, kmart, walmart, all the less expensive stores. works just as good as the one sold for heirloom for a fraction of the price and it will be a real wallet so it looks natural.
Bill Thomas
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Bill Thomas
The "Mullica" wallet is a NO palm wallet that should go into an inner jacket pocket. The "Real Mans wallet" is a hip pocket wallet and I think you have to palm the card. I have been using a Mullica wallet and I really like it. I am however, ready to try a hip pocket wallet and am considering the Real mans wallet.

Bill
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Just asking can anyone post a picture on the secret sessions of the Mullica hip wallet open and closed so I/We can get a visual?
shale007
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, BC
28 Posts

Profile of shale007
You may want to check out the hip pocket Mullica Wallet . . . .

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=911

I have the original Mullica wallet and love it, but have no personal experience with hip pocket style.
Regards,

Shawn
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Quote:
On 2004-12-31 00:22, zur wrote:
Mullica wallet is suppose to allow you to place it in a pocket while the real man's wallet goes into the inner pocket of a jacket after the mercury card fold.

I don't think that is so. I do not use the mercury fold with the real man's wallet and it goes in my back pants pocket, not an inner jacket pocket.

The real man's wallet is called that because it looks like a REAL MAN'S WALLET.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Profile of Werner G. Seitz
Frank, I still wonder you don't make your own and superior one.. Smile
At least for your own use..
Learn a few things well.....this life is not long enough to do everything.....

( Words of wisdom from Albert Goshman ...it paid off for him - it might
as well for YOU!!!- My own magic is styled after that motto... Smile )
MichaelCarolina
View Profile
New user
Rhode Island
18 Posts

Profile of MichaelCarolina
Eugene Burger's Gourmet Magic DVD offers a Mullica Wallet presentation where you keep the wallet in your back hip pocket. I've followed his teaching and performed this effect for friends and family with great success... and believe me, they are a tough crowd. It has worked even better with a checkbook inside the second wallet... the presentation catches spectators with their pants down... er, so to speak. Anyway, it is a terrific effect, and I hope to have a chance to meet Eugene someday to thank him.

A hip wallet with a Mullica-style gimmick would be quite effective, but I am very happy with the one I have.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Quote:
On 2005-01-04 04:47, Werner G. Seitz wrote:
Frank, I still wonder you don't make your own and superior one.. Smile
At least for your own use..

I'm too bogged down in other projects.
Before I do a hip wallet, I'm going to do a jacket wallet.
The design is easier and I think I can make the quite affordably.

Plus I have not come up with the perfect design for the hip wallet yet.

I just got my card-to-wallet stolen along with my drivers license,credit cards,etc.
Now I need something. Maybe it is time to make something, after all.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
mdspark
View Profile
Special user
784 Posts

Profile of mdspark
Quote:
On 2005-01-10 21:01, MichaelCarolina wrote:
Eugene Burger's Gourmet Magic DVD offers a Mullica Wallet presentation where you keep the wallet in your back hip pocket. I've followed his teaching and performed this effect for friends and family with great success... and believe me, they are a tough crowd. It has worked even better with a checkbook inside the second wallet... the presentation catches spectators with their pants down... er, so to speak. Anyway, it is a terrific effect, and I hope to have a chance to meet Eugene someday to thank him.

I use the Mullica Wallet...without giving anything away...how does Burgers presentation differ significantly from the basic handling...if it cant be given here, I understand..
A hip wallet with a Mullica-style gimmick would be quite effective, but I am very happy with the one I have.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Card wallets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL