The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Quebec City. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JasonV
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of JasonV
Hey... Been lurking around for awhile now...

I've been doing little bar tricks for years now but really got into magic about six months ago when I decided to take a deck of cards and a book on magic with me on a bus trip from Quebec to Cancun, Mexico. As you can imagine.. I had lots of time to practice Smile

Wonder if there's any other magicians from Quebec around... ?
Alniner
View Profile
Loyal user
Burlington, ON, Canada
254 Posts

Profile of Alniner
Bienvenue au café.

I'm from Oakville, but travel quite a lot to Quebec. Which book did you pick up?
Skål

--
Alan
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Jason,

Welcome to the Café. I'm sure you'll come across many magicians from your area as the Café has a membership of over 16,000 from 80 different countries!

Just scroll down to view all the topics offered and perhaps pick a favorite or two to start. The New To Magic forum is recommended as it gives great advice on what books or vids to purchase, depending on where your interest in magic lies. Have fun and please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own.

Chrystal
JasonV
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of JasonV
Quote:
On 2004-12-29 09:53, Alniner wrote:
Bienvenue au café.

I'm from Oakville, but travel quite a lot to Quebec. Which book did you pick up?

I actually found volume 1 of Card College in a second hand book store (in the lonely English section in the back, collecting dust. The benifits of living in a francophone comunity, I guess. Smile ) The timing was great - since I think normally I would of tried a few things in it and given up. But, stuck on a bus? I must of done various overhand shuffles for about 1500 kilometers Smile...
Alniner
View Profile
Loyal user
Burlington, ON, Canada
254 Posts

Profile of Alniner
JasonV,

Make sure to swing by the Card board. Lot's of information flowing through there.
Skål

--
Alan
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
I was in QC for the IBM convention in the 1990s. Once customs finally let me in I had a great time.

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Quebec City. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL