The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Satoshii
View Profile

Japan
0 Posts

Profile of Satoshii
Hey everyone! Just thought I`d say hi. My name is Dave and I live in England (well, actually I`m in Japan for a GAP year atm, but I`ll be back soon!) I`m 18, I know a few tricks which I have taken the time to practise over and over, so they are pretty good, at least they seem slightly natural and fool most people. However, I don`t have that many under my sleeve, so I need to bulk up my artinery (sp?) if ya know what I mean. Prolly only high beginner/intermediate at magic, mainly street stuff and only do it as a hobby.

Found this site searching for magic items, mainly the Reel Raven which I have just purchased. Isn`t here yet, and I`m not too worried about advice from people saying get it/don`t get it because I want to find out for myself; and anyways I actually used the search function and took the time to read all the previous entries about it.

^-^ anyhow, pleased to meet you all!
FuDD
View Profile
Regular user
Tucson, Az.
150 Posts

Profile of FuDD
Nice to meet you I'm a new member as well thought id say hi (i was sad when no one reply to mypost hehe)
have fun in japan what a breathtaking country ^_^
good luck in your magic endevores(sp?)
and one thing I found hard way is that make sure you really look into an effect with so many ways to do things and magic not being a thrifty mans hobby you can still be thrifty and get the effects you need and want under your belt. best thing I can say is get involved here(so it seems so far wonderful site!!)and within your local magic clubs being able to talk and practice with ppl of like mind is a great help and magicans and enthusist many times can help you along your magical path agian good luck and happy times
may you be filled with loving kindness
http://www.williamsmagic.com
http://www.celebratemagic.com
zippy
View Profile
New user
PA
54 Posts

Profile of zippy
HI, Dave
Happy New Year and welcome. I'm new also as this only my fourth post. I enjoy the forum as you learn alot. I see posts from Crystal to many and she has good advice, don't be afraid to post or ask any questions. I'm learning this myself.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Satoshii,

I'm sure you're going to love it here and welcome to the Café! Just pull up a comfortable chair, have some refreshments and be prepared for lots of reading of informative post. Please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own.

Fudd- I missed you? Apologies for that as I was offline for a few months. Welcome too!

The Café has a membership of 16,000 from over 80 different countries so makes for interesting converstions. Have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL