The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2005 entrée: David Williamson » » Real character » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
Hello David
I read in another post that you mentioned you should be true to yourself when you perform...
So does this mean you are normally a funny and sort of crazy guy (perhaps to a smaller extent) even when you're not performing magic???

Also, just out of curiosity, did you take up any acting classes?
Thanks!
David Williamson
View Profile
V.I.P.
190 Posts

Profile of David Williamson
No, Never took an acting class outside of high school

Off stage I tend to be shy. But I love to laugh and see other people laugh. I was a bit of a clown with my brothers and friends- at the magic conventions I would get really crazy-inner demons or something. I've calmed down alot.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Ritalin?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
magicswan
View Profile
Loyal user
springfield,ma
253 Posts

Profile of magicswan
Hi Dave Scott Swan. we met once in HollyWood magic, you came in with your brother.Any whoo, you did an effect with 5 cards that works every now & then that you showed us.I still do it to this day. you were right, when it hits, it kills! I think you called it "the pigeon".super funny
Matt Graves
View Profile
Special user
Huntsville, Alabama (USA)
504 Posts

Profile of Matt Graves
"Ritalin?"

LOL!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2005 entrée: David Williamson » » Real character » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL