The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Voiceover Work (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MDS
View Profile
Special user
USA
528 Posts

Profile of MDS
I have a guy that is a professional DJ do all of my voiceover work. He has a friend that does a lot of work with him and you could even have 2 different voices on the same intro. If you are interested let me know and I will have him quote a price.

Matthew
Matthew David Stanley,
Comedy Magician
matthew@matthewdavidstanley.com
www.matthewdavidstanley.com
glodmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
501 Posts

Profile of glodmagic
Please post a link to some samples.
Remember ANY of your posts here can be Googled by your customers and Clients. Just entering your name in Google can bring up your negative comments that stay for years!
MDS
View Profile
Special user
USA
528 Posts

Profile of MDS
I have his demo reel availible. If anybody is interested then PM me your address and I can send it to you on CD.

Matthew
Matthew David Stanley,
Comedy Magician
matthew@matthewdavidstanley.com
www.matthewdavidstanley.com
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Okay, as long as we have all these people who do this...I'll throw my hat into the ring. I spent 21 years as a "radio guy" throughout the Southeastern U.S....with some VERY high numbers at a few of the stations who were lucky enough to employ me. Last gig was morning drive, great numbers the gig before that working afternoons at a progressive country 100 Kw spot. I can do most any accent or character, as well as a straight voice or "announcer-type" sound. Let me know if there's interest in this. Find me at: stevethomasmagic@aol.com.

Steve T.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Since I have been offering these Pro intros for a long time here on the Café...I'll quote my price...$50. for whatever you need. Magic Café members only.
Intros and Closers whatever. Voice Demo on LionPoint.com Many Magician's testimonials.

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
582 Posts

Profile of Tony S
Doug did a GREAT job for me. I highly recommend him.
We are all about as successful as we choose to be.

www.anthonysisti.com
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
I offer the highest praise for "Dual Crypt Doug Higley's" voice over work as well...I wouldn't consider anyone else!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Nice to see Doug still offering his great price here on the Café.

Can any others make that kind of deal here?

PS: Doug, I cannot find your demos on your links anymore.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Anyone do these on CDs anymore? MP3s giving me a fit.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Candini...since you are now being 'handeled' and have your mp3 issues solved...let me address your "can't find the Demos on the links" bit for others. it is lower on the front page.

Pro Voice Over stuff is on the back burner and is only something I do for Magic Café folk these busy days. I provide the Custom Voice intros via eMailed mp3. Yes, it's still $50.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I'm taking care of Candini's voice work. I spent 21 years on the radio, been away for 8 years now, but due to one of my old work partners (and he was my roomate in our less-fortunate radio days)...I'm back on his internet radio station, and I'm now (apparently, from what he tells me) doing afternoons. You guys should check it out...it's http://www.z99.fm

I need to recut some liners, and it's good to know there's somebody listening somewhere.

Steve Thomas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Voiceover Work (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL