The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ring thing help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

smacks183
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of smacks183
Hey..I have been playing around with Jeff Stewert's ring thing for a while, but was looking for a better vanish/load. Without giving anything away it is essentially a reel-less ring to key chain routine (which is quite good and simple I might add) I usually just do a french drop, do the vanish and reach for the keys with the dirty hand to do the load. Anyone have any other vanishes/loads that they think is workable for this piece? thanks!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Clifton ring move is simply the best. If you do Ring Leader, you can end with the clifton move and then go right into the the ring flight. That's what I do. The clifton ring move has been explained in several places including on the Ring Leader video.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
As mentioned above the clifton ring move however,if you don't want to add a cord to the routine you have instead of a french drop vanish you could perform a spider vanish which will give the spectator the impression that they saw both hands empty.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Place ring in left hand, close into fist. Put handkerchief over hand, gesture by waving opposite hand around the fist (need I say more?). Think wand spin.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Then finish with "Just IN Case" Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ring thing help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL