The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Whats your favorite (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicshift
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of magicshift
What is your favorite impropt effect mine is the balduchi levitation
Clarioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ferndown, Dorset, UK
624 Posts

Profile of Clarioneer
Type "best impromptu" in the quicksearch above and press GO works especially well if you have a dictionary to hand...

Also sad but true (at this point in time) - the thread directly below - "your best non equiped routine" - will be found and answers your question...
catch you later

Clarioneer
pointStack
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of pointStack
Anything with the Stealth Wallet!
Ben G
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of Ben G
To me, if you are wearing a jacket, twisting the arm, is very effective... plays big and not like the Balducci Levitation, you'll have no angle problem.
Ben G
snap
View Profile
Loyal user
New York, USA
218 Posts

Profile of snap
My favorite would have to be the one ahead with cards. there are no angle problems, I love mental effects, you can adjust the number of spectators you use in it depending on your audience, and you can safely repeat it(if you tend to do that.)
**--snap--**
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
My absolute favorite impromptu effect is Harry Lorayne's Magic Square from his book, The Magic Book.
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
The old 37 / 68 trick. Smile Even though it is not 100%, it kills when you hit. With a little added something, you can make it 100%
Aaron Lucas
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Aaron Lucas
I love things where you seemingly mess with technology. eg. David Acer's thing where you change a playing card in a vending machine. I read this on allmagic.com years ago and use it when the situation permits.

Also recently I have been using a trick where you are in a supermarket you go up to one of the price check scanners, pick up a big bottle of champagne, and when you scan it it comes up as a really low price. Very funny Smile
Just a magic lovin dude
Rabbitless Hat
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Rabbitless Hat
I hope you mean an inside the store courtesy scanner and not the check-out scanner. You could have "some splainin to do Lucy" to security.

I wouldn't want to rely too heavily on their being understanding or their sense of humor, expecially if they were called from break to get you! Smile
"Too much flourish for the magicians. Too much magic for the flourishers."
rob_goaltender
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of rob_goaltender
Hello people my favorite magic trick was when I preformed the coin bite and the ambitious card infront of my friends at work for the first time. I did them wothout any mistakes, I was so happy with my self I could have shouted out loud. I got a good response so good they were all confused they were infact speachless, They are my favorite magic tricks up to now. I also like the raven I have only done that to my relatives but they was all confused as well.
benscholz99
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of benscholz99
Aaron Lucas: where can I get more info on these effects they sound really interesting

Ben
jamieallan
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of jamieallan
Ash in the hand for me!

J
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Whats your favorite (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL