The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi, I'm Anton (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Angel_7
View Profile
New user
Australia
66 Posts

Profile of Angel_7
Gday my name is Anton. I am a magician and I love it. Well I guess my main ablity, for magic, is my creative side. I've been doing magic since I was 5/7ish years old (cant really remember). I love all types of magic, even side arts like juggling, acrobatics, ect. Before magic is christianity. Other than magic is girls, music, food, writing, reading, lazing, many sports and lots of other stuff. I live in sydney in Australia. And I hope to be able to help as many people as possible with any problems. See Ya!
AnToN :o
illusion is a choice
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi,

Welcome to the Café and thanks for your intro. There's over 16,000 members from aprox 80 countries that visit the Café. You may run into some people you know as there's a high representation of Aussies here and also make many new friends from around the world.

It's a friendly place so please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own. Have fun and be sure you try the coffee - pretty strong but you need it as you may be here a while.
krantis
View Profile
Regular user
AUSTRALIA
106 Posts

Profile of krantis
Hi There
I am a new user as well - from Adelaide !
My name is Michael I own a magic shop here called the 'House of Magic'.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Magical Wishes
Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi, I'm Anton (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL