The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Here I am! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

xdsjx
View Profile
New user
Victoria, BC Canada
11 Posts

Profile of xdsjx
Hey all, Dave Jackson here... I've been looking for a decent magic BBS for some time now and after perusing this board, I think I've finally found it! I'm seeing a lot of decent threads and some good replies to those threads, which seems to be a rare thing at several other magic-oriented BBS's. Looking forward to conversing with you folks.

.Dave Jackson
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Dave,

Welcome to the Café. There's a few members from your area that visit, so you may run into some friends here. There's also members from 80 different countries around the world. Makes for really interesting conversations and opinions. Please don't hesitate to post and have fun!
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Welcome! I am also new here and all I can say is I'm having fun. Hope you do to. Smile
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
xdsjx
View Profile
New user
Victoria, BC Canada
11 Posts

Profile of xdsjx
Thanks for the welcome, guys. I've recently been directed to this site by a friend and I've already spent a few hours here.

.Dave Jackson
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the board, David. Hope you're not freezing your 'yoohoo' off up there in Canadian country!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
okito25
View Profile
Regular user
Victoria BC Canada
145 Posts

Profile of okito25
Hell O Dave from Victoria.. You I think someone owes someone for dinner... can't remeber who .. will flip ya for it Keet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Here I am! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL