The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » 4 book series Strange Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Hello All,
I just got an e-mail for the new month's online journal for Online Visions http://www.online-visions.com and noticed the fellow who runs the site "Shane" has added a fourth book to his Strange Magic series and I was wondering does anyone have any of the 4 books? Are they good?
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
Good? Exceptional. Well thought out. All not easy, all not hard. Bizarre - yes. May be insulting to some -- unless they are intelligent.

Tricks, plots and descriptiona exceptionaly well written and understandable -- and in many cases Shane gives his rationale or thoughts on the trick from the creator's point of view.

Do not tell too many people about these -- it is too rich a source for material to share with too many people.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
I completely agree. I have 3 of the books and they are all superb. But let's keep that our secret Smile

And thanks for the heads up, #4 is coming.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Mrbimble
View Profile
New user
Tucson, AZ
56 Posts

Profile of Mrbimble
Quote:
On 2005-01-16 23:01, chmara wrote:
Good? Exceptional. Well thought out. All not easy, all not hard. Bizarre - yes. May be insulting to some -- unless they are intelligent.

Tricks, plots and descriptiona exceptionaly well written and understandable -- and in many cases Shane gives his rationale or thoughts on the trick from the creator's point of view.

Do not tell too many people about these -- it is too rich a source for material to share with too many people.

Oh ya been holding out on me? Just kidding. I will have to come by soon, you have such untapped resources!
Jerry M.
Mundas vult decipi ~The world wants to be deceived

Multum in parvo ~Much in little(packs small/plays big)
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Thanks for the opinons.....I predict I will soon be the owner of all four books....thanks again and I will keep this to myself. Shall I advise this thread to be terminated? I think so! Thanks!!!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
keeper
View Profile
New user
Kissimmee, FL
57 Posts

Profile of keeper
I too have 1-3 and just saw that 4 has hit the streets. If story-magic is your thing you CANNOT afford to be without them. 4 here I come....
Make every day a magicial adventure

Al
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » 4 book series Strange Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL