The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Market Music (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HMote
View Profile
New user
US
16 Posts

Profile of HMote
Hey guys, I am going to do an effect that involves a few people from the audience coming and picking up fruit from my on-stage fruit market. Then I will show them that I knew before hand what they were going to pick and so forth. I want some music that will be like an old time market setting sound. Maybe like a little circus-type music but without the circus sound...any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Heath
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Without the circus sound huh. have you tryed any vaudeville type songs. or what time frame is this to be from.
CamelotFX
View Profile
Special user
Minnesota
596 Posts

Profile of CamelotFX
A magician's classic is "In a Persian Market" by A. W. Ketelbey which has been recorded by lots of orchestras and symphonies; just search on-line. But it's mysterious-sounding and magical. Maybe you were looking for something more Piggly-Wiggly? Remember: the first four notes of the Hallelujah Chorus from Handel's Messiah are also the first four notes of "Yes, We Have No Bananas."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Market Music (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL