The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » With a Whole minute spare!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Missy_Magic
View Profile
New user
Australia
40 Posts

Profile of Missy_Magic
Hey everyone

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. My mock exams start this Thursday! I've been studying soo much so it'd better pay off!

At least I know that when my exams are all over (less than 7 weeks total...the 15th of November to be exact!) I can get back to my magic. And its about time! I hope you're all well and doing heaps of magic. I'll be back soon!

---->Wynsome Smile

P:S Basingstoke is really, well. He's developed some REALLY annoying habits lately but I'm working around it!

P:P:S:Sometimes I'm on msn messenger. Search for me under the email address:
winnedapew@hotmail.com

P:P:P:S: At other times, I'm on AIM: search for me under the name MissWynsome (no spcaes)
--->Email me<---
wynsome@fce.com.au
<><....><>....<><....><>
F R O G
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Hey, Miss Wynsome, we've missed you!
Looking forward to the time soon when you'll have more time for magic; in the meantime, good luck on the exams.
And Bas's habits . . . I don't even want to THINK about what they might be! Smile
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Missy_Magic
View Profile
New user
Australia
40 Posts

Profile of Missy_Magic
Update:

I had my first exams today: Discrete maths. It went well I think. The three hours allowed to do it in flew by so that was nice.

Have my english exam tomorrow and then Monday I start with Biology. Only 7 exams left and I wil have finished school!!!!!!!
Smile

Ok, back to study...
----->Wynsome Smile
--->Email me<---
wynsome@fce.com.au
<><....><>....<><....><>
F R O G
Mr. Ed
View Profile
Veteran user
California
337 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ed
Good luck on your exams Missy. So what will you do with your life after school?
He who laughs, lasts.
Jeff Weiss
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Jeff Weiss
Good Luck! Smile
Missy_Magic
View Profile
New user
Australia
40 Posts

Profile of Missy_Magic
I'm almost there. Today I sat for my Biology exam, which is my strongest subject. And I have Economics on Thursday and I've finished for a while.

Life after exams? Dunno! Just look forward to not being able to fill a whole day!!

---->Wynsome Smile
--->Email me<---
wynsome@fce.com.au
<><....><>....<><....><>
F R O G
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Good luck, Wynsome.
Economics? It was not for nothing that Adam Smith called it the "dismal science".
And don't worry about "filling a whole day." I somehow suspect you won't have any trouble! Smile
Missing_Link
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of Missing_Link
Quote:
On 2002-09-23 06:46, Peter Marucci wrote:
Economics? It was not for nothing that Adam Smith called it the "dismal science".

Going off at a tangent here - the building in which Adam Smith was born (in Kirkcaldy, Fife - that's in Scotland by the way) is now a shop selling, amongst other things, magic props!

ML Smile
Missy_Magic
View Profile
New user
Australia
40 Posts

Profile of Missy_Magic
GUESS WHAT!!!???

THEY'RE OVER!!!

Wahoooo!!! I have been partying sooooooo much. The day they finished, I went shopping and to the movies. Then next day I went shopping again and I had a sleep-over for youth group which was SOOOOOOO much fun. It was a 'Gladiator' night so we all got dressed up and did stupid things (including have glue fights and not going to sleep at all!) Then on Saturday, I got home and I was pretty tired but I had alread committed myself to helping out at a friends wedding so I took a couple of gloucidin lollies and a couple of energy drinks (he he) and I went like a rocket! It was awesome fun. Then about about 8:00 last night, suddenly, all the energy just left me an I went to bed! I've had 17 hours sleep! I didn't get up till 1:00pm this afternoon and I feel great!

*breaths* So I'm happy exams are over. Going to the Royal Show tomorrow (its like this big fair{actually not that big if you compare it to the type of shows they have I America} we have here over 8 days). Ahhh....this is the life!

Ok gotta run, I've been doing MAGIC all morning and theres this trick I wanna have polished (it's ok I've been practising for more than this morning!) for tonight! Gotta run!!!!!!

See yas all
--->Wynsome
Smile
--->Email me<---
wynsome@fce.com.au
<><....><>....<><....><>
F R O G
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Good to have you back with us, Wynsome.
When do you know how you did in your exams?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » With a Whole minute spare!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL