The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » CHANNEL ONE - Magic, Satire & Goodies! » » Another Issue??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
395 Posts

Profile of tomcards
Oh joy! Oh resurrection! Oh delicious depravity!

I'm thrilled and moistened to reveal that my common-law husband Tony Miller is feverishly assembling the long-awaited 16th issue of Channel One!

As soon as Tony discovers that I tipped this information without his permission, he will certainly chime in to publicly chastise me and possibly share photos of me and a rabid bear engaged in desperate carnal congress.

He may even provide a few details about the upcoming issue.

Stay tuned...

Tom Frame
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Oh Jeezuz! Dragged into this hell on earth again. BUT Yes it is true. We are awaiting a single write up to go to press and annoy people yet again. So prepare to write me and tell me how I cant say that about... Well Whoever I decide to say IT about. Still no ads so I can say mean things about any product I want. And still the BEST letters column ever! Oh yes... And some dumb magic tricks.

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
And...?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » CHANNEL ONE - Magic, Satire & Goodies! » » Another Issue??? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL