The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » Young Magicians are welcome to Magi-Whirl 2018 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
Sad that all I have is a scant
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
Open to magicians of all ages -- to be held in Alexandria, VA May evening of May 4 all day May 5

You won't want to miss out on this mini-convention ... with lectures and a great public Gala Show AND all lectures will be held in a comfortable small theater where everyone will be able to hear and see! The Gala Show will be in the larger school (and beautiful) theater!

Lecturers: http://ibmring50.org/magi-whirl-home/lecturers/

Dan Harlan
Michael Rubinstein (coins)
Scott Green (children's magic)
Krystyn Lambert

Gala Show: http://ibmring50.org/magi-whirl-home/gala-show/

Scott Green
DC's Magician of the Year, JT the Unstoppable
Krystyn Lambert
Kohl & Company (and this might very well be their last public show) -- headliners
Master of Ceremonies, the great Eric Henning.

AND we'll have some of the best magic dealers with us too!
NOTE: Registration to Magi-Whirl include entrance to the Gala Show.
LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
443 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
AT IBM Ring 50, we are incredibly proud of our young members who participate in the Counts of Conjuring and attend the monthly Ring 50 meetings. So we welcome young magicians to attend Magi-Whirl on May 4 & 5. There will be magic to satisfy nearly every taste, from children/family entertainer Scott Green to the beautiful and dynamic Krystyn Lambert, a protege of Criss Angel. Register at www.Magi-Whirl.org. Larry Lipman, president, IBM Ring 50.
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » Young Magicians are welcome to Magi-Whirl 2018 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL