The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » British Ring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rboyd
View Profile
New user
Devon
81 Posts

Profile of rboyd
Hi.

I am considering joining IBM, partially so I can attend the British Ring convention in September.

I am a bit confused however as to whether if I going IBM via main website will I become a member of the British Ring and vice versa? The British Ring website lists a different membership fee and magazine.

If not do I need to join both to be a full member of IBM and to get a copy of linking rings?
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
To join the IBM you need to fill out the application and pay the dues on magician.org. The other dues and magazine you are seeing on the British Ring website are their local dues and news letter.
National First Vice President
The Society of American Magicians
HeronsHorse
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
207 Posts

Profile of HeronsHorse
Me too. I'm doing it this week for sure. From what I understood you can just join the British ring on their site via the application form. You get the Key Ring magazine. It states there that if you wish to get the Linking Ring you need to also join the US one.
I'm just going to join the UK one for now.
Might see you in September!
Paul
Quote of the Month
Those who think that magic consists of doing tricks are strangers to magic. Tricks are only the crude residue from which the lifeblood of magic has been drained."
- S.H. Sharpe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » British Ring (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL