The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » New Sizzle reel for MC services with a pinch of magic! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

durgy
View Profile
Elite user
Toronto
402 Posts

Profile of durgy
I posted a video last year and got mixed feedback. I loved the video, but some people couldn't understand the purpose of it, or thought it was too jittery. I did all the editing on that video myself.

Today, I've released a new video that I want to share with all of you. This is to serve a sizzle reel/hype video - to show what my clients can expect should they hire my to host their wedding reception. A bit of magic may even be included.

This video is filmed and edited by some of the top professionals in the industry. This is one I'm SUPER proud of and I hope you enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/6iTqrb6Uyec
https://www.durgyspade.com
facebook.com/durgyspade
twitter.com/durgyspade
Nash
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong ~ USA
1101 Posts

Profile of Nash
100% you can tell the professional quality! You look like a rock star man.
LOVE IT. from just looking at the vid I can already assume you are in a pretty high price range (Your look, the style, the scale of the events, the audiences' reactions)
I teach leaders the magic of curiosity and empathetic communication. keynote Speaker | Seattle magician
durgy
View Profile
Elite user
Toronto
402 Posts

Profile of durgy
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2019, Nash wrote:
100% you can tell the professional quality! You look like a rock star man.
LOVE IT. from just looking at the vid I can already assume you are in a pretty high price range (Your look, the style, the scale of the events, the audiences' reactions)

Sorry for the late reply Nash, I know it's been a few weeks since I posted.

Thank you very much for the compliments! I assure you, I'm not a rock star or anywhere near that - but I did want to invest in my promotional material to make the decision as easy as possible for my clients. I can tell you that in the 3 weeks the video has been live, my services have become a lot easier to sell. Instead of me trying to find the right words to sell on every call, I can start off with a bang by sharing a 2 minute video. It does the talking for me so I can focus on closing the sale. It also prepares the customer so when they hear the price, they understand why it is what it is.

Thank you again for watching and taking the time to leave your comments.
https://www.durgyspade.com
facebook.com/durgyspade
twitter.com/durgyspade
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » New Sizzle reel for MC services with a pinch of magic! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL