The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Utah - Salt Lake County (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Reuben Dunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Has a purple ribbon wraped around my
1592 Posts

Profile of Reuben Dunn
I'm on the look out for an IBM group in the SLC area; there is a FB page but the link for the web site of the IBM seems to be "Parked".

I've been away from the magic scene for several years and am looking to get back into harness.

Can anyone help me with this please?
Good Thoughts.

Reuben Dunn

www.reubendunn.com
Richard Hatch
View Profile
Regular user
Logan Utah
127 Posts

Profile of Richard Hatch
Hi Reuben, IBM Ring 193 is quite an active group meeting monthly in Salt Lake City on the first Wednesday of each month. Their website is no longer active but their Facebook page has all the meeting info (location, etc.). They regularly sponsor lectures. There is currently no active SAM group in Salt Lake City, but there are active assemblies in Orem and Ogden, each about one hour from Salt Lake City. Let me know if you are interested in info about either of those. Hope to meet you at one of the meetings (I live in Cache Valley, about 90 minutes north of Salt Lake, so generally only make it to lectures and other special events).
Richard Hatch
www.HatchAcademy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Utah - Salt Lake County (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL