The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Best pickpocketing course (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Faizimran
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Faizimran
HI,
Do you guys have any good courses or DVD sets on pickpocketing and has anybody gotten,"mastering the art of pickpocketing", by powa academy?
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
Yes... 350 people have it

All of them with a 7 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee which they didn't want to use

Full & independent review here: http://ningthing.com/review-reality-bend......academy/

Hope this helps

James Brown
Dirty Deek
View Profile
New user
Indiana, USA
35 Posts

Profile of Dirty Deek
What about carnival pickpockets ? I mean...real life criminals that pick for cash/wallets in crowds ? Any info on how they operate ? The watch thing is a gag..no one wears a watch anymore. It's on your smart phone.
"Pay No Attention to That Man Behind The Curtain"
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
437 Posts

Profile of kris attard
"No one wears a watch anymore. It's on your smart phone"
Come and perform in Europe, watches are still very popular and with brands such as Swatch, Fossil etc are often fashion statements Smile
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3691 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
"Whiz Mob" by David Maurer.
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
320 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
No one wears a watch anymore? Heard of the Apple watch? I can't speak for Indiana but around these parts it seems everyone and their brother wears one. And I am told by those who do watch steals that these are the easiest watches of all to steal! I wear a watch but not a smart watch, I leave that to my kids!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I think it is worth mentioning, if your interested in Pick Pocketing in the contest of a performance stage act. Then the book by Ricky Dunn is an excellent choice.

It is called, "Professional Professional Stage Pickpocket. Great book".

I seen Ricky Dunn perform in a strip club in San Francisco, California back in 1968. He was a class act.

https://nnmagic.com/store/magic-books/th......ki-dunn/
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Quote:
On Jul 30, 2018, kris attard wrote:
"No one wears a watch anymore. It's on your smart phone"
Come and perform in Europe, watches are still very popular and with brands such as Swatch, Fossil etc are often fashion statements Smile

Fitbit, Apple Watch, etc.
Ihor
Nem
View Profile
New user
Florida
59 Posts

Profile of Nem
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2019, Bill Hegbli wrote:
I think it is worth mentioning, if your interested in Pick Pocketing in the contest of a performance stage act. Then the book by Ricky Dunn is an excellent choice.

It is called, "Professional Professional Stage Pickpocket. Great book".

I seen Ricky Dunn perform in a strip club in San Francisco, California back in 1968. He was a class act.

https://nnmagic.com/store/magic-books/th......ki-dunn/

Yes, Ricky was great, a real pro. Get the book.
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3691 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
Apollo Robbins developed his technique largely from the study of David Maurer, Whiz Mob. It is not a book of technique, but a linguistic study of the argot or slang of the pick pocket world. In the process, he describes in detail the stalls, dips and maneuvers of actual pickpocket teams. Apollo was able to work out a method to combine the work of the stall and the dip so that he could work alone. Whiz Mob is the most valuable book you could possess on the actual tactics of professional pick pocket thieves. Maurer also wrote the classic book, American Confidence Man, on the history and slang of confidence men and women.
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
I'm just mentioning a little history...probably not there anymore...but there was a legendary school in Bogota, Colombia, "The School of a Thousand Bells" and there was a dummy with a suit on and it had tiny bells sewn all over it, to practice on. If you could work it on this dummy, the idea was you were ready to go out into the real world.
Barring that, Pop Haydn's info is priceless.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Best pickpocketing course (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL