The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » 2019 I.B.M. Convention - Scottsdale AZ (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
The 2019 I.B.M. convention will be in Scottsdale, AZ, July 10 – 13, 2019. Registration $299.00 (until Feb 28, 2019). Spouse $210.00
Go to: https://www.magician.org/convention/online-registration
See you there! Reserve your Talking Stick Resort room early!!!
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
120 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
I have a question about the convention, I have never been to an IBM convention and am seriously thinking of going. I cannot find anything online that shows a schedule of events. I am particularly curious as to the first day, July 10th. Are there events planned from morning to night on that day or is that more of just a registration day? I am trying to figure out if I would need to book a night at the hotel prior so I do not miss anything or if I could just show up during the day of the 10th.
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
120 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
Looking online I found a schedule from last year which seems to show the bulk of day 1 is setting up and registration. If anyone has something to add I would love to hear from you.
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
ActionJack - go to: https://www.magician.org/convention/convention-schedule
Hope to see you there!
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
120 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
Thank you MrBob. I did not see that on the website before.
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Can't wait to see all my friends in Phoenix/Scottsdale/etc and all the Great Magic....!!!
Bill Meeker/"Doc Ben"
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
120 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
I am excited. I left home today starting my vacation.
Jay Jennings
View Profile
Veteran user
Scottsdale, AZ
331 Posts

Profile of Jay Jennings
Scottsdale is my new hometown! But since I just started my new job I'm on probation which means no vacation days for 6 months -- so I can't go! Smile

On the other hand, Talking Stick is between my job and home, so after work if my car swings into the parking lot...

Of course, I'd just be going to play slots, but if I lose my way and walk down the IBM corridor, well, it happens.
Mystery arts articles and thoughts: https://ExclusiveMagic.com
Free video crash course for numerology readings: https://LoShuNumerology.com
Threecard
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny Arizona
141 Posts

Profile of Threecard
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2019, Jay Jennings wrote:
Scottsdale is my new hometown! But since I just started my new job I'm on probation which means no vacation days for 6 months -- so I can't go! Smile

On the other hand, Talking Stick is between my job and home, so after work if my car swings into the parking lot...

Of course, I'd just be going to play slots, but if I lose my way and walk down the IBM corridor, well, it happens.

Jay:
Didn't we meet at the last Ring 55 meeting? Call me 480.310.7647 I'll be at the convention and would like to see you if you can make it....
Curt
Threecard
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny Arizona
141 Posts

Profile of Threecard
I look forward to seeing everyone at the IBM Convention in Scottsdale!. I'm a little partial since I live about 4 minutes from the venue, but it's really a great spot with a ton of surrounding attractions (you can practically walk to Top Golf). Our local Ring #55 volunteered to pick up performers at the airport and Cody and I were lucky to be able to pick up Joshua Jay and take him to the resort! Tomorrow we will pick up Matt Baker and Jessica Jane(Peterson). Other members have picked up Joe Turner, Shawn Farquhar, Bill Evans, Paul Kozak, and so many others. This is gonna be great (oh and you get a bottle of Michael Finney's hot sauce)!
Curt
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
120 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
I type this as I sit here at the airport awaiting my flight home. The week was filled with amazement and fun. Thank you to everyone that helped put on a great convention and to all my new friends I made who helped this novice navigate his first IBM convention. I saw great magic, learned a lot, and met some fantastic people. I hope to do it again next year.
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
760 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
This past week was an amazing experience!
I learned new magic, saw new magic, met old friends and made new ones too.
I can't wait until 2020 in Pittsburgh!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » 2019 I.B.M. Convention - Scottsdale AZ (10 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL