The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » How to do walkaround with a fire wallet (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1338 Posts

Profile of imgic
Lol. I could see getting bigger flames with jet fuel. But having been in Air Force I’ve smelled JP-4 and JP-8 jet fuels. Both have very strong odors.

But if you’d ever like to try it see if you’ve any connections with a nearby Air Force it Air National Guard unit. Or any connection with local airport. They have to continuously sample and test the fuel so there are little containers of the stuff that just get dumped. A good friend might be able to get you a few ounces to try.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
peppermeat2000
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of peppermeat2000
Hopefully I'm not sharing anything new with this post...ALWAYS check with someone ahead of time who works at the venue to ask if fire effects are OK to perform.

...and please don't use jet fuel in your fire wallet.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I have three fire wallets, the Kapps, Eric Olsons, and the Theater Magic wallet. The theater magic wallet is by far the best one. Lasts for up to 3 hours with one filling. Has a metal spring closure, which is not really necessary, buy certainly doesn't hurt. Plus - and this is a big plus, the flint holder slides out of the wallet - you can then replace the flint very easily and re-install the flint holder. This is a BIG advantage - I've thrown wallets away because I couldn't replace the flint.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » How to do walkaround with a fire wallet (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL