The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Portland Magic Jam: March 27-29, 2020 / Maven, Farquhar (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Moreland
View Profile
New user
Oregon
1 Post

Profile of Greg Moreland
This year's PMJ is coming March 27-29, 2020. www.PDXMagicJam.com.
Two of the four headliners have already been confirmed: Max Maven & Shawn Farquhar.
The 3-day convention includes: 4 lectures, close-up round robin, 2 evening shows, a panel discussion, a contest, and some great camaraderie! Early registration is open for only $130.
jeffevans
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of jeffevans
I just registered. This is always a fun weekend of magic, and Shawn and Max - wow!
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Shawn did a lecture here in San Diego just yesterday. Fantastic lecture and Shawn is so very personable and entertaining.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
ekins
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
513 Posts

Profile of ekins
Greg has announced that the two other performers will be John Shryock and Stephen Bargatze. This is going to be another great Magic Jam.
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
120 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
I met Stephen Bargatze at the IBM convention this year, he is a super nice guy and a great teacher and performer This is some great talent for the convention. I think I will be attending.
Greg Moreland
View Profile
New user
Oregon
1 Post

Profile of Greg Moreland
Early registration for $130 is good until Jan 7, 2020.
www.PDXMagicJam.com
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
120 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
I am bummed out that it appears this event is going to be canceled but I understand the safety of everyone comes first. Thank you for all of your hard work Greg.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1338 Posts

Profile of imgic
On Facebook they've announce virtual mini lectures...FREE!

Shawn Farquhar, Max Maven, Stephen Bargatze, & John Shryock join us for an online series of live mini-lectures. Hopefully followed by a panel discussion. Sat, March 28 @ 1pm. Details at:

https://pdxmagicjam.com/virtual-pmj
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Just to verify- the Portland Magic Jam 2020 has been cancelled and replaced by a series of free mini-lectures. You can get all the latest news on cancellations of events owing to the Coronavirus by checking the Event Calendar at The Magic Nook: https://www.magicnook.com/calendar/calendar.htm The same is true for the Lecture Calendar: https://www.magicnook.com/calendar/lectures.htm
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1338 Posts

Profile of imgic
Had a great time viewing the lectures yesterday. Thanks to Max, Shawn, Stephen, and John. My head is still spinning form Johns cups & balls routine. Thanks to Greg for hosting and making it happen and all the folks who helped with technical aspects.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Portland Magic Jam: March 27-29, 2020 / Maven, Farquhar (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL