The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » PM notification (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

servant
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
101 Posts

Profile of servant
I'd like to say that the notification for Private Messages is probably the most satisfying notification icon of all time. Hands down. Just wanted somebody to know that.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
Steve - off line for 11 months -do to only p/c I had is where I worked p/t - had to re-retire-to take care of my wife-24/7 PEACEFULLY she passed away Oct.4- I was with her all the way (we were married 63 years with NO separation).Feelings will be Up and Down for a while. Back now ,as my daughter bought me a lap top and set up wi-fi for me. Hope to correspond with several forums(esp.Gospel) -Need to do something now. HOW do I start a new thread - if I just want to say or start something new - Hope I can find my way back to any p/c place -if you know what I mean - Magic Café was for few years a stress relieve when I was working p/t and caring for my wife at the same time. Blessings, Ralph (russo)Rousseau (e/mail--russo70248@yahoo.com)
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Hello Ralph,

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like love like yours was very special and strong.

To start a new thread open any section, like the Gospel section for instance. There will be a thin green header across the full width of the page. It starts just under the logo in the upper left corner. On the other end of that thin, green header you will find the “start new post” link. (If you scroll up this page you are looking at right now, the “subscribe” link will be in that position.)

Happy posting!
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
Thanks Tom, nice people help life go on,
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
P.S. after being off line for 11 months - I find the new way(?) to get around the Magic Café is pretty good - Like 'logging in' 'search' etc. Makes it a lot easier for an Old Man (ha ha).Mind 45, Body 82.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » PM notification (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL