The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Long time (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
3rd time trying to write this- been off for 11 months caring for my wife 24/7 -re-retiring from a p/t job- to care for her- My Wonderful Wife Anna (married 63 years) PEACEFULLY passed away 10/04/19 - Daughter came to be with me for a week(all the way from Hawaii to Florida) She bought me a lap-top and arranged wi-fi- for me-To keep me busy - and renew sharing Gospel ideas and effects- Told emotions will be up a down, as it has been --for a time- The LORD is-has been with us always. correspond as you will- Maybe you will remember us- Blessings to You All,, Ralph(russo)Rousseau
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Welcome back! Sorry for your loss.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Russo, I'm sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences.
Welcome back.
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
So sorry for this loss - Praying with you and for you during this season.
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Always hard to lose a loved one, but remember Psalm 34:18, "The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit," as well as Psalm 116:15, "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints." May you experience the comfort of God's presence.
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
I feel the Lord didn't take my Wife - he welcomed her - I can feel her saying "Hon, don't worry - keep positive "(which she always said.). I am truly Blessed - Have a great Son and Daughter. Son close by and Daughter who insisted coming and stayed with me for a week(all the way from Hawaii -to Florida) Only p/c I had was where I worked p/t before I re-retired to cared for my Wife 24/7 for 11 months -my Daughter bought me this Lap-Top and arranged for Wi-Fi. Also thankful for the Friends on The Magic Café. Ralph
walidosama
View Profile
Regular user
algeria
107 Posts

Profile of walidosama
Very sorry for your lost

we all belong to the god and we all has a day that he chose to take us to be with hope

all we can do is trying to give a meaning to are lives
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Long time (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL