The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Can anyone remember this? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
Hi all, I'm trying to think of an effect, it goes something like this, you take a deck, shuffle, cut roughly in half, turn one half upside down, the shuffle the two packs together, you den cut deck again, two piles, with face up and face down cards n each pile, you den say you made a prediction beforehand, and take out a bill from your wallet, your spectator picks a pile, and you say ten euro says I can guess how many face up cards there is, the spectator can take is many cards from either pile and put into the next pile, so for instance he takes 10 cards from pile One adds them to pile two and can be face up down etc, you guessed 20 cards face up, wen counted your wrong but wrote on the bill is the exact amount, as ten euro says, it's pretty much self working but can't remember setup, any help would be welcome,

Thanking you
Robbie
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
"Prediction Shuffle-Bored" by Simon Aronson.
Or one of its incarnations like Aldo Columbini's "Pre-Deck-Ability" or Paul Green's "Jeopardy". There are a few more but I can't remember all of them by heart (Lennart Green had also one....)
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Claudio
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1946 Posts

Profile of Claudio
You'll find Simon Aronson's latest version in his latest book Art Decko and a link to his booklet fold on his website.
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Thanks a million 👍 👍
Shayde Phoenix
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
116 Posts

Profile of Shayde Phoenix
I like when people give me the answers to any trick I see.
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Hi, its a effect I had forgotten about, I wasn't fishing 🎣!!! If I was fishing I would ask it a different way!,

Regards
Robbie
Papa Legba
View Profile
Special user
home-an unremarkable spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy
750 Posts

Profile of Papa Legba
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2015, Shayde Phoenix wrote:
I like when people give me the answers to any trick I see.

The OP was simply given links to where the answer could be found, that is 100% legit, zero % exposure.
Use the FORCE Luke.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Can anyone remember this? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL