The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Celebrities who are also magicians (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
Is Gallagher a celebrity?

I've met a few baseball players who do magic. Michael Cuddyer, for example, has performed magic in the clubhouse quite a few times.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Steve Valentine..I never watched Crossing Jordan, but
man, he can do some nice magic. .. Smile ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Dave Madden from the Partridge Family use to be a regular at the Abbott's Conventions.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
ULockJustice
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
201 Posts

Profile of ULockJustice
Larry Wilmore is an excellent magician. I sat down with him at the card table in The Magic Apple and he stunned me.
This is the profile of Comedian + Magician Erik Tait. A self-promoting sleight of hand artist who thinks he is the cat's meow.

PM for beard tips.
Charles Gaff
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Charles Gaff
Ali, yeah, he could make your conscience disappear. Smile
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1407 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2015, ULockJustice wrote:
Larry Wilmore is an excellent magician. I sat down with him at the card table in The Magic Apple and he stunned me.

Speaking of Larry Wilmore, he's featured in Jan 2019 Genii magazine in the Magicana section with some pretty good card handling, including his own version of a card fold! Lynn
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2015, joseph wrote:
Steve Valentine..I never watched Crossing Jordan, but
man, he can do some nice magic. .. Smile ...

Yea he's a real cardician.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Bruce Lee is said to have known a few tricks and from the stories I think he did the dime and penny fairly often.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
TheMetalMagician
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of TheMetalMagician
Poker Player Antonio Esfandiari was a professional magician before he was a poker pro.
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
I'm so sad with the passing of Hollywood Magic as every celebrity and star came in there over the years to hang out and talk about magic. More stars then I could see anywhere else in Hollywood. The other benefit was all the stars of magic working the Castle would always come in and hang out at the counter as well. It was definitely the golden age of magic!
Ray Pierce
buntymc
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of buntymc
I was watching the recent Judy Garland bio-movie last night and I was really taken with one of the two actors who played a couple of obsessive gay fans that she meets after one of her shows in London.

I had no idea who he was, but my daughter knew him from his appearances in other movies. "He's called Andy Nyman."

Great job, Andy.
rhiro
View Profile
Regular user
Southern California
182 Posts

Profile of rhiro
In Meir Yedid's latest newsletter released today (4/10/2021) Meir writes about meeting Dave Madden for the first time:

"When I first met him at an Abbotts' convention he came to my booth after my lecture and was asking about Cardinal Cards.

"I told him, You look familiar. You look just like the manager on The Partridge Family television show. The guy standing next to him said, He is Reuben Kincaid, and we all laughed as he introduced himself as Dave Madden and said, I will take three.

"For the next few years, I would get an occasional check from Dave for $30 for six sets of Cardinal Cards (they used to be $5 each). He was wearing the cards out and ended up buying more of them than most magic shops did."

Very cool story, and it solves a many decades-old mystery for me. I remember visiting Hollywood Magic for the first time as a kid, and seeing "Reuben Kincaid" sitting at the counter, smoking a cigarette, chatting with someone in the store. I was too shy and scared to walk up to him, and could only sneak looks in awe from afar.

I always wondered why Reuben Kincaid was sitting in a magic store. Now I know! How great to hear he was a magician, and a serious one at that.

- Ross
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Celebrities who are also magicians (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL