The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Soundproof coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

benjie84
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
234 Posts

Profile of benjie84
There was a trick named soundproof coins that was some sort of liquid you applied to your coins to have them not talk (I assume it also came with a routine). It looks to be sold out everywhere I look. Is this something that may be coming back? I’d love to get my clad coins to quiet up!
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
If you aren't going to hand out the coins, try clear packing tape. Completely soundless.

Jim
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
544 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
CS Hyde Optical Clear Teflon tape too.
Not as cheap as packing Tape, but you will be able to do 3 fly with any type coin and not talk.

Cheers!
Steph
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
baronborrelli
View Profile
New user
South Jersey
46 Posts

Profile of baronborrelli
How about practice?

There is a clear, silicone rim I have seen on Penguin and The vanishing...some people love it.

I have tried rubber cement and other surface changers, and found that YES they muffled the sound, but changed the behavior of coins.

You may want to consider some palming coins (available on amazon). The Morgan’s are particularly good (I have 20 of them). They are not completely noiseless, but they are LESS noisy and work very will for misers dream, coins through table and my “four fly” (three fly plus one) routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Soundproof coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL