The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Best 'In the Spectator Hand Effects' (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
snmagic
View Profile
New user
Tampa, Fl.
16 Posts

Profile of snmagic
5 to 1 transpo
Sponge balls
Scotch and Soda
Tornado by Rick Lax and Justin Flom
Lots of Rubber Band Magic tricks (list to long to type out)
steambc
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of steambc
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2019, imgic wrote:
Lonnie Chevre does trick called "A Card Called Bob" It's like anniversary waltz where you and spectator sign different cards, then end up next to each other in pack, and then he does a visual change in which signatures end up on both cards. I changed ending. I put both cards in between spectator's hands and have them rub cards a bit. Then open up, and the change happens in their hands.

Big reactions every time. Can be done with any deck, no setup. It's a go to trick.

I can't find this anywhere. I've checked both his DVDs that I know about and don't see it there. Would you mind letting me know where to find it? Sounds intriguing.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Holey Moley by Jay Sankey is great I now do it with Chinese coins which suits me better than using washers.
akashdeep617
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of akashdeep617
1.Double Cross
2. Hand Sandwich.
3. Coin on shoulder or on the back of their hand.
4.Card torn and restore by David Williamson .
5. Regeneration by Blake Vogt
Tarabas
View Profile
New user
Germany
50 Posts

Profile of Tarabas
Sponge Balls
Kakuna
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of Kakuna
Anything with tango coins and sponge ball stuff always had the biggest reactions for me.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2020, steambc wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2019, imgic wrote:
Lonnie Chevre does trick called "A Card Called Bob" It's like anniversary waltz where you and spectator sign different cards, then end up next to each other in pack, and then he does a visual change in which signatures end up on both cards. I changed ending. I put both cards in between spectator's hands and have them rub cards a bit. Then open up, and the change happens in their hands.

Big reactions every time. Can be done with any deck, no setup. It's a go to trick.

I can't find this anywhere. I've checked both his DVDs that I know about and don't see it there. Would you mind letting me know where to find it? Sounds intriguing.

Sorry for much delayed response. It is in his Penguin Lecture:

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3874
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Best 'In the Spectator Hand Effects' (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL