The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » 1-on-1 stack learning made easy (and FUN) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Geoff Williams
View Profile
Special user
St. Pete Beach, FL
617 Posts

Profile of Geoff Williams
Okay, you're a card magician and you've got some down time. You've always wanted to learn a memorized deck but felt it was too formidable. NOBODY in their right mind wants to sit down and do brute force memorization. I get that. I would NEVER in a thousand years do that either (I tried and gave up fairly quickly).

Then I stumbled upon a radical new way (actually, it's a simplified/modified version of an old system) to easily remember a memorized deck WITHOUT having to go through the weeks and weeks of pain and practice. I WAS FLOORED!

Since then, I have thoroughly developed this simplified - streamlined - system to make learning a memorized stack easy (and actually FUN)!

Let me iterate that I am not a memory genius with some weird aptitude toward this kind of stuff. I'm a regular person (probably just like YOU). But I figured out a way to make it all make sense and now I want to share it with you. If I can do it, ANYBODY can.

(Not to brag but this easy peasy system let me learn BOTH the Aronson and Tamariz stacks!)

I am now offering PERSONALIZED 1-on-1 training to anyone ANYWHERE who is interested in learning either the Aronson Stack or the Tamariz Stack (a.k.a. Mnemonica) in a short series of Skype/Zoom sessions ($40 for TWO 1-hr sessions). This price ALSO includes a pdf of the book (a $15 value), a pdf of my card marking systems, as well as my preferred handling of ACAAN (Any Card At Any Number). The simple TIPS I'll give you will BLOW YOUR MIND and make this the MOST FUN trick you can do for anyone!

I GUARANTEE that at the end of the two hours of training you'll have a firm grasp of EVERY card in the stack.

NO-RISK GUARANTEE: If for any reason at the end of the training you decide that this system isn't easy, fun, effective or just isn't for you, we will part as friends and you will owe nothing (and you can keep the pdfs). No hard feelings.

You have everything to gain and NOTHING to lose. PM or email me today and we can talk.

Thanks,

Geoff

Geoff@GeoffWilliamsMagic.com

------

"Geoff, working with you one-on-one made a HUGE difference in the ease of learning the stack. Your mnemonic system is superlative, but being able to have you walk me through it and understand the simplicity was PERFECT! What an awesome offer...I hope other magicians take advantage of your kind offer."
-- Tom Vorjohan

"UNBIASED REVIEW: Your system was SUPER EASY to learn and remember. Once the imagery is in your head, you're golden! Highly recommended!"
-- Chipper Lowell

"Geoff gets this memory stuff like other people don't."
-- Alan P.

"I can't thank you enough for sharing your PMS with us. I GOT this! I never thought I would be able to do this, but I actually memorized a stacked deck! I tried several times [with other systems] to commit a stack to memory, and failed miserably each time. It was a tedious struggle, and I got frustrated because I kept backsliding. Eventually, I lost interest. NOW, because I can recall the card/position, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Eventually, I will be able to say I mastered a stacked deck, and it will be because of YOU. Thank you SO much!"
-- Darryl H.

"I have been reading "Aronson Stack for Everybody." Wow, what a GREAT book! The PMS is even BETTER than I expected. I can now name EVERY card based on its stack number. The system is really easy to use, and doesn't take long to master. I have tried in the past to learn the Aronson stack, but it never worked for me. YOUR system worked, and it was EASY! A BIG THANKS for making these notes available! You could charge TWICE the amount for these notes and they would still be a bargain."
-- Rick H.

"I still have a ways to go to be able to know the stack inside out upside down but I am happy I can match any card to any number now thanks to your system. Thanks Geoff!"
-- Christopher P.
"Saját légpárnás tele van angolnák."

(Hungarian for "My hovercraft is full of eels")
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » 1-on-1 stack learning made easy (and FUN) (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL