The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 553: Jonathan Goodwin - What Could Go Wrong? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
This week we have a chat with an entertainer from our allied art that I have never met before but whose skills I have had a long fascination. U.K. escape artist, Jonathan Goodwin, is one of the current cast members on the touring show, "The Illusionists". I was fortunate to have recently sat down with him backstage in his dressing room before their evening show. He discussed his philosophy of what he thinks the audience will believe where there is real "jeopardy" of the performer actually being injured or dying. He also explains how he decides what escapes he actually does and how he "backs into" a performance piece. He also talks about some of his most horrifying escape experiences and which ones he will never do again.

You can listen to this episode wherever you get your podcasts. But if you also want additional content and also enter the contest for a chance to win $100 of magic books from our sponsor TheMagicBookShop.com then you need to visit the blog at: https://www.themagicwordpodcast.com/scot......-goodwin The contest will end on Wednesday, April 8th. Good luck!
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 553: Jonathan Goodwin - What Could Go Wrong? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL