The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » 3 Disk Monte Moves (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Max T. Oz
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Max T. Oz
A lot of us have a little spare time on our hands now....so I just published a video on many moves for 3 Disk Monte.

No explanation, but if you're knowledgeable in card & coin sleights, you'll get the idea.

Hopefully it'll inspire a routine or two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBr3QaGlDkk

Originally was planning to film my full routine this summer and publish/market it.....but those plans are scrapped due to the whole Covid thing now.

At the end, just a quick clip of moi, 3 shell game, to show you can get quite a bit entertainment out of just one move.

Okay, grab some disks if you have'em & toss away Smile
Mr. Bones
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bones
Holy Smokes! ... talk about a one-of-a-kind master class on the discs!
Thanks for sharing that Max.
Mr. Bones
"Hey Rube"!
shellgame-al
View Profile
Veteran user
Arizona, USA
352 Posts

Profile of shellgame-al
Very good Max!!! You are the BEST!
Manufacture of 3 Shell Game Sets & 3 Disk Monte Sets
3shells.com and magicswindles.com
salcioppa
View Profile
New user
Columbus, Ohio
59 Posts

Profile of salcioppa
Nice, Max! I enjoyed watching that!
At a convention of mind readers, a man sees an attractive woman he'd like to meet. He walks up to her and says, "Hello! You're Susan. Who am I?"
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Awesome
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
mandy
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of mandy
Amazing as Always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Max when are you going to make a Three Card Monte using cards! that's will be awsome!
shellgame-al
View Profile
Veteran user
Arizona, USA
352 Posts

Profile of shellgame-al
What Max is doing with the 3 Disk Monte goes way beyond what can be done with the 3 Card Monte.
Manufacture of 3 Shell Game Sets & 3 Disk Monte Sets
3shells.com and magicswindles.com
Max T. Oz
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Max T. Oz
Mr.Bones, Al, Sal, Steve, Mandy...Thanx Gents.
I only wish I had Vid of my full Disk routine on the street. It can play amazingly well.
As I often mention, the moves are just moves. But often necessary to reach our goal.
The biggest break thru I had with the Disks was my routine. And using many of these moves to get there.

Mixing the disks up and fooling the spectator, gets repetitive after a few goes.

It's the interaction with the player and the audience that brings it to life.

However, after a few goes, and I've established that I can make the winning disk be anywhere I want...I start telling the spectator where the winning disk is. Or do I? So the question isn't whether the disk is a winner or loser...but whether I'm tellng the truth or lieing. And perhaps I get him to change his mind. This all is where the comedy and fun begins. There sting is gone and I can get the whole audience involved.

Phil Cass does some of this in his Shell & Pea game. Very much worth your study.

I use the Pro Set from 3 Shell Al. This has an extra winner. And it is bringing the extra winner in and out of play that allows one to literally do the impossible and make the spectator a winner or loser, your choice.

At the moment, this summer looks like a write off. I was set to do some serious filming at events but everything and I mean everything is pretty well cancelled at this point in time.

Oh well, just wait til 2021. By that time, with all the practice, we're gonna all be flawless Smile
DrVG
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of DrVG
May I ask for your kind recommendation on peas (been trying many materials like blue tack, cut sponge, rubber band ball …) ?
thanks
lighthouse9
View Profile
New user
Michigan
50 Posts

Profile of lighthouse9
Very impressive! Thanks for sharing!
GReed3649
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of GReed3649
Another excellent video. The more I see you work these disks the more I like them. 3 Shell Al should probably hire you to do demo videos for his site.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » 3 Disk Monte Moves (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL