The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Psyder by Joshua Grist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of Open up your mind
Https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/14751. Probably my favourite release of 2020. I haven’t got the chance to try it out yet due to COVID, but this really is absolute gold. It only works on stage though, this has no workarounds in close-up. It basically allows a stage mentalist to reveal almost any piece of information (names, star signs...) in less than a second. You can literally walk up onto stage and tell somebody the breed of dog they had as a child.
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

So excited to see this on the list of alakazam bestsellers. https://www.alakazam.co.uk/?
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
This release added nothing to a well known ruse.
Lakewood, Ohio
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

I have to disagree there. I have never seen the idea for Psyder before in print. Interesting you should say that though, which creators have used this in the past? Possibly a new thread topic? If you'd prefer not to say publicly you can PM me.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I have no idea what it is, but in reading the ad copy it seems to be some use of the Dunninger Ploy.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Not dunninger ploy. Also, to set things straight in case I didn’t make it clear, Although that was my true opinion of it, I was given a free review copy. It would be interesting if somebody could give a full-length review from a point of view which couldn’t tip them either way. J100Taylor, from my knowledge you are wrong but it would be interesting if you could give a slightly more in-depth run down of why you wouldn’t recommend this. Sources as to where you think this has been previously published will be much appreciated.
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
I can’t comment without revealing the ‘method’
Lakewood, Ohio
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Psyder by Joshua Grist (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL