The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Steampunk close up case (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
I just finished up building a steampunk close up case, it has all of the bells and whistles and even smokes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dLu8R6e8cU

Chuck C.
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Like taking a trip through a toy store. Thanks for sharing. What got you interested in collecting Anverdi effects in the first place?
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Hi Dr. O,

Way back in the mid 80's I performed on the same bill with Del Ray, he was kind enough to show me several of his miracles backstage....I was interested in building electronic/mechanical magic ever since! A couple of years later I found out about Anverdi and the rest was history!

Be sure to check out February's Linking Ring, they did a very nice article of myself and my Anverdi collection. Below is a link of a visual podcast I demonstrated some Anverdi magic on...I am about ten minutes into it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E-ltWVtRgmY&t=2103s

Chuck C.
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Thanks Chuck! Great story and wonderful collection. I'm behind on my linking ring magazines and this will give me an excuse to catch up.
All the best to you and yours.
Dr.O
Ron Cowart
View Profile
New user
Deep South USA
45 Posts

Profile of Ron Cowart
Chuck, that is awesome. I've been performing magic since I first got "bit" and bought the "Temple Screen", back when I was 15, however, I confess that I had not heard of Anverdi until I ran across a post by you, here in the Café.

Thanks for sharing!
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Thanks Ron!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Steampunk close up case (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL